The Food Training Center of Food Science and Technology Department-Universitas Bakrie is a platform that provides various workshop programs, seminars, consultations and various training and assistance programs in the food sector to various stakeholders (community, industry, academics, government agencies, etc.).
Along with the increasing development of the food industry, the Food Training Center facilitates the needs of stakeholders to get the knowledge they need through the various training programs that we offer such as:
1. Advance Sensory Analysis Workshop including in house training and specific commodity
2. FT-NIR (Near Infra-Red) Spectroscopy Workshop
3. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (NMR Spectroscopy) Workshop
4. Halal auditing training
5. Product Development Training
6. Food safety training/workshop